Siberian ginseng

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hiya 

Has anyone tried

Siberian ginseng? For anxiety? What your thoughts? And did you see any results? 

I started mine yesterday.

And have also been drinking camomile tea before bed.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had camomile tea years ago,I was working overseas,going through divorce and lot contact with my son. That tea, well, I should try it again! I felt it was very good but I love my normal tea.I will get some again !

I dont know the  gingseng you mention, michelle, but ginseng I had ,proper root , gives you energy,and zip! I used it years ago when cycling was my hobby.

• Posted

Deffo recommend drinking cam tea before you go to bed. I love the smell too and makes me sleepy. You should deffo give it a try again smile x
    • Posted

this site is so slow,michelle, I will get some camomile,but it is hard for me to like it,: )  but i need to use it sometimes instead of alcohol...so next shopping  trip.: )
  • Posted

Hey has anyone tried yoga? 

I want to give it a try! Apparently very good for anxiety and breathing? 

Also has anyone tried magnesium tablets? 

Thanks smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.