Sick of everything at this point

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm just sick of my anxiety, it's stopped me from going to school it's stopped me from doing my daily activities and it's a pain in the a**!! I'm constantly lightheaded constantly feel like I'm going to collapse constantly feel like my heads just gona explode! I hate it so much! Why me like? I see all my other friends doing well for themselves in school and happy in life and then there's me who can't even move from my bed sometimes cus im afraid of collapsing!! I'm 17 years old and I feel like I'm trapped in the body of a 71 year old I'm exhausted I can't take it anymore😞 just want it all to go away and live my life they way I planned to😞 anyone have any advice?x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel.

How long have you been feeling this way? Have you spoken to your doctor.

All I can say is that you don't have to compare yourself and your life to your friends. You are normal...you are just a normal girl who suffers anxiety. I know it's hard,you see the world going by and feel like you are not a part of it but you are. Somebody sent me a quote yesterday that made me smile.

"There is a you shaped space in this world. Don't question how or why,just remember that it's there and it's belongs to you because you belong here"!!!

The way you are feeling is not forever. I suffered to at a early age and got over it. I think we are just more sensitive and things effect us in a bigger way than it does others.

Time heals and your mind will to. If you broke your leg,you wouldn't expect it to be better the next day. The same goes with your mind. It will take time to heal but heal it will and you will be a stronger,more empathetic person because of it...xx

• Posted

Hi Gillian thanks for replying!😊 I've been feeling this was since June now and it's been on and off I get my good and bad weeks, it's cus I've a lot going on in my family home too which triggers it off a lot, I've been to A&E I've been to my doctor countless times I've had blood tests ECG urine tests and everything was clear the only thing that I do have is anemia I'm low in iron and also low in vitamin C, I did ask for MRI and scans but my doctor said she wouldn't even dream of sending me for something like that cus she knows I'm suffering from anxiety and that's all, I really hope I do start to cop on to my anxiety and also get rid of my symptoms it's just so tiring😞 thank you so much for your help xx
    • Posted

I know it is Hun. Believe me I do. It consumes and overwhelms you and you are exhausted.

I went in YouTube and found some relaxation,meditation audios....I use them most days when I feel I don't have the energy to push positive thoughts or fight. I feel like they are helping to do the job that I can't. 

They also give your mind a little time away from the anxious thoughts.

i believe every little helps. Having the right support and tools is vital.

If you ever need to chat chick,I'm here. I may be struggling with the answers myself but I can certainly listen and do my best to help and occupy you xx

• Posted

hi Rachel my name is kevin I like you have been in the state and still do now in a way am afraid it is only you that can beat this! I was bed bound and really had enough and one day after speaking to my doctor I just woke up and said to myself its not on no more and am taking my life back! its in ur head you just in a way have to tell it to f off if u feel crap just get up go to school and when the day is over ur feel good cos if you let ur anxiety take control u would of stayed in bed! am like this now and I was 16 when it started now am 32 but I take control am the boss of myself not anxiety

be strong its the only way

• Posted

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice really means a lot😊xxx
  • Posted

I looked up galfor and some anxiety symptoms can be mistaken but are side effects of this drug.

I would get a medical review and see if there are any alternative iron tablets.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.