Sickness and diarrhea once a week?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i came off my period three weeks ago, since then every Sunday night I feel sick and have stomach ache. Then on the Monday morning I throw up and have watery diarrhea, the later in the day it gets the more solid my stool is but it's more painful to pass. I also threw up on Saturday last week. I've done a pregnancy test and that's come back negative. Yesterday I thought I'd come back on but it was just once that I bled. I can't think what this could be, I'm q 19 year old female, I'm currently not on birth control. I don't really want to go to the doctors yet, any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lily33070

You may have a stomach bug. Wait another 5-7 if you are still getting these symptoms go see your doc. If they get worse during that time see doc b4.....best wishes...

• Posted

Hi lilian05079,

I thought it could be a stomach bug but I thought it was odd it only seemed to be over the weekend? I do drink vitamin water and it seems to be when I have that the symptoms start, I'm going to not drink it and see if that helps. Thanks for the advice

• Posted

Hi lily33070

Yes, keep a food and drink diary and see if your sickness and stomach ache coincides with what you may be eating or drinking. I had a similar

thing 2 weeks ago. I kept a food diary and it transpired the sugar free sweets I purchased from Tesco were upsetting my stomach and causing diahorrea...needless to say they went straight inthe bin.....best wishes for a speedy recovery lily..lol

• Posted

You need to go to the doctor to get a blood test to see what's going on.  Sometimes liver problems can cause nausea and bowel issues.  Also, you need to see an OBGYN doctor to address your menstrual cycle concerns.  It seems strange that this occurs on Sunday night.  Are you drinking alcohol?  Alcohol is poison to your body and screws up your liver.  I would consider this as a cause. Hope you get the answers you need.  Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.