SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Now that i have been on these tablets with no side effects except from the occasional burp an fart. Well... today i think i have the mother of all side effects, i thought it was safe to fart and Slap, bang, wollop i thought what the hell was going on :oops:

i thought i had actually messed myself. but on inspection it was like someone had doused my arse in olive oil :?

is this a common side effect. i thought people actually just messed themselves but not for it to be just oil pouring out... advice would be great on this subject to know that i aint alone and haven't gotta dash to the docs. Now i know you're giggling at this jenn24 :shock:

take care all

ellie

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi its is normal and have had the same problem, its when you have eaten to much fat i think

good luck with it all

• Posted

hi ellie funny u should say that at the end it did give me a little giggle but only cause i got the same problem lol :oops: ive nearly got it down to a tea when i think its going to happen and always where pants to bed just in case [cant see my man being to chuffed waking up covered in oil] lol some days im not to bad but do make mistakes found out it really common though so just one of those thing take care jenn xx :lol:
  • Posted

decided today after careful consideration and looking like i had overdosed eating madras curry, im gonna save for a gastric by-pass.

my sister had one 9 days ago and have lost a stone already...

i cannot get one on the NHS as im still classed as being too small when i have about 10stone to lose...

weightloss aint a quick fix and i have been there with my sister from day 1 and the difference in her is amazing. She can now see light at end of tunnel and to think omg in a year she is gonna be slim.... i want that feeling so badly, hence me going to save.

best wishes all

ellie xxx

• Posted

:lol: don't worry luv, i was on it a few years ago and was out to dinner with work colegues when it just poured away from me in the middle of the resturant :oops:

today, i went to my gp for a check up and he has put me on them again. i am at this moment looking at them and scared to take one because i had a cheese roll at my mums house. u can imagine what is going to happen, can't u? :shock:

• Posted

I experienced the side effects just two days into taking the medication - wasn't as unpleasant as I expected, I was more shocked at what my body expelled in terms of fat (and realised how much disgusting stuff is normally digested).

My advice would be:-

1. Wear panty liners - for those 'oops' moments

2. Keep bleach next to the loo

3. Keep baby wipes next to the loo

4. Keep talc next to the loo - kinda helps get rid of that \"greasy\" feeling

5. Keep a food diary and make note of the \"trigger\" foods

J

• Posted

[/b] You guys have put a smile on my face this morning! I have had these symptoms a couple of times :oops: , only when i've indulged in the naughty stuff.

The only answer is to be good, I've lost a stone now and I only wish i'd measured myself as I know i've lost inches as well.

Keep it up everyone, it's worth it when you start to get the comments from people that your looking slimmer and this week I went down a dress size from 20 - 18! It won't be long before I buy a 16 yeah!!!

Keep the funny stories coming in!!

Raych :lol:

• Posted

Well done Litch - the funny stories make it all worth while eh?

:D

• Posted

Yep, exactly the same here. I didn't even need to fart and it still just came running out, horrible orange oily liquid. It's bad because it's so warm that you can't tell if anything is there until you go to the loo and check, and oh joy of joys it's come right through your jeans. It's so uncontrollable too, it just sort of comes out in one go, blurrp, ah well, worth it in the end, eh?

HAHA. It's all good fun. Not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.