Side effects.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I'm thinking about dropping back down to 50mg from 75mg. I upped 4 weeks ago and I'm.worst than I ever was on 50.. but will I hey side effects in dropping back down?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

im the same mate... went from 50 to 100 three weeks ago and my anxiety is worse than ever... im back at the gp on monday for a review

• Posted

I'm same mate went up to 150mg 7 days ago, anxiety through roof, chest tightness all day, feel like could scream, head full of anxiety. Hoping they will just kick in soon. Or maybe I'm on too higher dose who knows. I gotta speak gp again, that's all we can do really.

• Posted

hey ryan i could'nt tolerate any higher than 50 mg i tried but side effects too bad i've been on for 2 yrs now. The side effects should of eased off by now i'd see ur doc i had to go on pregabalin. hope u get ur dosage sorted out gl☺

• Posted

Hi Rachel that drug your taking pregabalin does it help with anxiety as I'm suffering bad with it at moment

• Posted

I had the same. When I increased to 100mg I felt awful, had constant sweating, especially at night, tinnitus and my anxiety was through the roof. I stuck it out for 12 weeks and couldn't hack it anymore, so did a month at 75mg and now have been on 50mg for nearly 3 weeks. I feel so much better!

I have had some dizziness, muscle pain and headaches but overall the withdrawal symptoms haven't been too bad!

• Posted

Well I think I'm going to drop back to 50 I can't feel any worst than I do. I go back to work next Thursday to get normality back In my life. See if that helps any

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.