side effects

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have always had really good clear perfect skin but I have always looked after it I never used to get spots.

But since I have started to take these tablets I seem to bee coming out in lots of spots I have never had this problem before. :cry: :cry: :roll:

I don’t know if it is the tablets or because I have completely changed what I am eating and cut all crap out.

Has this happened to any one else?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Can`t say Ive had that but it could be due to u cutting out all the crap and ur body detoxing.

Drink lots of water, that`ll help.

• Posted

I have only been on them 3 days and i only said to a friend today about my skin!

I have come up in lots of spots 2!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Posted

I got a couple of spots too which is really unusual for me!
  • Posted

spots for me too!
  • Posted

U lot must be a jinx..........I presently resemble a bloody cyclops!!! :lol: :lol: (big zit rite between my eyeballs............rather fetching... :lol: )
  • Posted

why do i bother to write anyway - they will only edit it away like they did with my experience (\"cut the crap\" if anyone managed to read it before they deleted it)..

[b:66c08130be]SPOTS [/b:66c08130be]- used to get loads but since i cut out all carbs they disappeared next day never to come back again!

i'm 10 days in, no big deal, no big changes. urgent rushes to the loo - if i need to go, i need to go NOW otherwise i'll literally sh**t myself.. it feels like my guts work doublepace - they hurt like an sore muscle at night. trace amounts of oil if any, and only every other day or so. all-the-time bloating and swings in apetite.

the last 2 days were worst of all - i started [b:66c08130be]sleeping 12-14 hours a day[/b:66c08130be], never did before (my usual is 5-8h and can go without sleep for about 40h when working), and i'm [b:66c08130be]owfully tired[/b:66c08130be], getting [b:66c08130be]hot flushes [/b:66c08130be]that last hours - feels more like fever actually. my [b:66c08130be]memory lets me down [/b:66c08130be]and my perception changed - i [b:66c08130be]can't concentrate [/b:66c08130be]as i used to and i'm not as observant either.

and the worst of all - stepped onto my scale - [u:66c08130be][b:66c08130be]i'm 7lbs up[/b:66c08130be][/u:66c08130be]. didn't it say on the pack that it was a weight loss pill?

good luck everyone

annmarie

• Posted

Hi yes I too got loads of spots in the first couple of weeks of taking the tablets but have now thankfully calmed down. I am now on my third week and feel a lot better than I did before and think the weight loss has been good but due for my first weigh in next week. Can now get in a couple of pairs of trousers that I couldn't in May so must be doing some good and so far no disasters!
  • Posted

Good morning Anne Marie

I remember your posting, as we read everything, and it was deleted due to several complaints from some of the forum members.

It was attracting negative responses from people, in that they did not think you were posting a serious post.

Regards

Lin

• Posted

So i got spoits to look froward too great!! sure you lot havnt got chicken pox lol
  • Posted

Ive been looking for an explanation for my chin totally breaking out in spots too, now I know why!

Hopefully it shall go away soon but my chin is unbelievably itchy and covered in spots since Ive started the tabs... I have a wee coldsore too!

Oh well power through girls we can do it! :o :o :o

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.