Side effects

Posted , 5 users are following.

This is just wanting to hear other people experiences, can you get the side effects while eating healthily? I've only been on them 4 days, and I'm getting side effects despite a really low cal diet, no snacks, only having cereal or yogurts for breakfast, healthy lunches and occasionally weight watchers dinners....what am I doing wrong? Feeling tragic as I discovered I can't make the heathly cookies I wanted because of the chocolate too...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Could be leftover fat can you post what you have been eating over the last 4 days is everything 5g of fat per 100g or under?
  • Posted

If you're getting side effects you're having too much fat. Don't go over 5g per 100g read every packet you buy. You will be suprised how high in fat things are. If you do it right there's no side effects. 15g of per per meal and nothing over 5g

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.