Side effects

Posted , 7 users are following.

When getting any type of medication does anyone else read the side effects then convince themselves they'll have them?

1 like, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Absolutely. Most ppl do...esp us anxiety sufferers...it took me over a month to start back on an AD I was on over a year ago....I'm had no choice tho....my condition is so bad and I am desperate for relief. Side effects do go away. ..eventually if u even get them. They have to list every possible one for lawsuit reasons otherwise most are minimal.

Do you take any meds for your anxiety??

Tonia- I too am due for my period shortly and with having started my AD last week...my anxiety has been worse and have had multiple panic attacks....feel so sick which freaks me out. I too am a Germaphob. ..which we discussed before and paranoid about getting the stomach bug as well. Today I thought I was going to throw up at the deli....I was freaking out. I can't handle this anymore....I pray these meds help bc I'm in constant fear....

• Posted

What are you taking now? I'm having to withdraw from Paxil and go on Prozac at the same time. I'm also on clonazepam. Clonazepam doesn't really help a whole lot anymore.

• Posted

Still taking cipralex (escitalopram) 5mg...with clonazepam whenever I need it. Try not to take it too often as the body becomes dependant on it. I'm afraid to not feel it's effects at times...

How long have u been withdrawing from Paxil? One of the most difficult ones to come off of...but if done slowly it should be OK.

• Posted

Ansolutely and ones not even on the pamhlet sometimes.
    • Posted

Hit reply imalready posted that sorry. 
  • Posted

I just did that only after i used it. And damn was that dumb of me. And im on a childs dose five year old use the dose im using so go figure. It was flonase for my sinus. Just one time. you know i just threw it out because i used one dose as directed , read the damn phamlet scared me..its gone. Now i have 8 hours till its half and tomorrow most of it will be gone and ill be okay. By the way i have used it before so why i care now i have no clue. Im tired of clogged ears and wanted to heal faster. God needs to keepmus all very healthy at all times if we have to live withhthis damn anxiety. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.