Side Effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

Started my journey on Monday night, thought this is great no side effects. However this afternoon is another story! The oil is a bit scary when you see it for the first time! I did cheat and have a small bit of cake yesterday, that will teach me, won't be doing that again!!! eek

Do you only get this is you eat something fatty?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Many people walk away when they see the orange monster.. Dont, look on it as a positive thing, its telling you that you are eating to much fat content..

Stick to 15g no more to 1 meal, if you dont have any fat in dont take a tablets.. The reason you are probably getting it is working on stuff you previously eaten, i had the orange monster and after a while soon learned to watch what i ate fat wise, not seen it for about 4 weeks.. and i have now lost 21lbs... and just starting my 7th week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.