Side effects after from an endoscopy and mistreatment at the hospital?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i had my endoscopy last Friday October 23 - 2020, I'm honest with you, i always have problem of gastritis, very painful heartburn and stuff in my digested area, so its not the first time i get an endoscopy ( surprisingly this is my 5? or 6? i already lost the counting during 8 years to today's date ) so i already know what's going to happen after this, but this is the first time that i get this terrible back pain that literally is killing me since 5 days ago, i did got a biopsy from this procedure but i don't have any appetite at all, i cant move around because it hurts and whenever i eat or drink water, i already feeling full, i got scared by the comments of people saying this lasted like 6 weeks to them and I'm honest with you, it's harder to talk with my doctor than me being able to fly around haha, someone called me and told me the doctor sent me medicine but when i went out to pick it up, there were nothing, so the doctor or the nurse just lied to me, and i don't want to go to ER because of the Covid ( New york is not improving at all with this, and don't want to expose myself to it after being very careful in my daily life with this problem around in the world ) so i don't know what to do, I'm worry they intentionally did something to me?? since i got a issue with a nurse that gave me the appointment to a specific hour and practically i just got cursed by another nurse asking me why i was there at that hour... ( clearly the other nurse fault ) and i got treated very poorly and professional in this hospital and they made a huge brushed in the arm they put the sedation.

sorry for the long message, i just worry about the side effects I'm feeling, and wondering, if i should report or complain about this mistreatment i got from this hospital? or this is very common this days?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.