Side effects after stilling bisopronol

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

i've been on 2.5 mg bisopronol for 6 weeks to treat a high HR after Covid . since I was feeling very low energy during the treatment ( to the point I was not able to get out of bed) I' ve decided to slowly reduce my dose for two weeks until i' ve totally stopped 6 weeks ago. since stopping i' m dealing with all sorts of neutophaty symptoms i've never had before ( but appeared during treatment): muscular twitching especially in my feets, muscular weakness ( not able to do regular house holds) , numbless in my fingers and a small tremor in my hands . Did anyone experienced this type of symptoms after stopping?! if yes , for how long? How did you manage to treat them!? i've having the feeling this will never go away. i'm 40 y, i'm a working mom of two and i'm afraid i'll lose my job due to all this problems that make working really hard for me !

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i feel really badly for you! I have had torture trying to get off Atenolol (also a beta blocker). Its been a year going from 25mg to 4mg and every day is extreme torture. For me this has been worse than getting off Benzos. Having neurological problems after stopping Beta Blockers seems to be a common experience. If you read the posts yiu eill see this. I hope you feel better soon .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.