Side Effects Of Prednisolone??

Posted , 12 users are following.

I was diagnose with PMR in June & put on 15mg. of Pred June 15th., two weeks later my regular GP put this up to 30mg.as I was still in a lot of pain (CRP 61.7 & ESR 30) readings from first blood test. Results from blood test July 17th.(CRP 5 & ESR 5) Pred dropped to 25mg.July27th.,feeling pretty good apart from a general tingley/very  sensative/irritable feeling over most parts of my body. This even includes soles of my feet & palms of my hands, compared to a lot of other people who contribute to this forum I consider myself very fortunate & feel that my problem is quite trivial. But would be interested to know of anybody with similar symptoms. I take alot of comfort from the valuable advice & help offered by mebers of tthe forum, I know I am not alone!!!

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just changed my forum ID 'Nick Name' from richard 21217 to Mr.Solo, this was the name my dad used to sign his score card when he played cards at whist drives in the 1950s, sorry for any confusion this may cause on all fronts. Younger people + non UK residents may not even know about whist drives, definitely not part of the digital age!!!  ATB Mr.Solo (richard21217)
    • Posted

Yes, I don't know about whist drives but when I saw Mr solo I immediately thought, Hans Solo, from the man from uncle! I think! Regards, tina
    • Posted

Hi lodger, well who was the solo fella from the man from uncle then? Regards, tina
    • Posted

Eileen, you must think me so dumb, but when I saw your thread, I thought, napoleon, what's that all about!!! I've just looked up the man from uncle, NOW I get it!!! Napoeon Solo. Thanks, tina
    • Posted

We have taught our grandchildren to play whist and other card and board games One of them is becoming a little 'card shark'! They seem to enjoy them and ask to play. Makes a  change from their iPods etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.