side effects of vagifem

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone else had bowel problems after staring vagifem? Does it settle with time?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had ibs to start with, but I feel the vagifem helps with the LS
    • Posted

thank you very much for telling me, Did the IBS clear up or improve after taking vagifem for a while (days or weeks?).
  • Posted

I had problems with vagifem. It was a while ago now, but i did get the runs and felt constantly nauseous. My Gynae patiently told me I was making it up, and then I read the side effects and they were there under the 'rare' section. It doesn't suit everyone. I've manged without for the last 6 years.

• Posted

thanks a lot. I am not sure whether to continue with it or not. But glad to hear you are well wihtout it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.