Side effects on 1.25 mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Due to a hight HR my dr put me on 1.25 mg bisoprolol . i' m one month on the treatment and I feel like really drained off: tiered all the time, sleepy, anxios, nousea and vomiting . nevertheless the strangest thing is mu muscular weekness : I feel like my hole body is constantly shaking , my neck is very tenssed and i have some hands tremors that i never had before . have anybody experienced this with this med?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes basically some of the symptoms I had. I was on biso for 6 weeks because of anxiety caused by extrasystoles and I felt tired all the time, nauseous at some time and had tremors and still have in my hand. (never was the most stable guy with my hands) but my hands are still shaking a little as well now that you mention it. There are many more side effects that can happen. You might want to ask your doctor to change the type of Beta blockers your are taking if you get too many side effects. Some side effects are supposed to go away after a while but that will be for you to find out with time. You can take a look at my post further down you'll see what i'm talking about. I'm currently withdrawing from beta blocker because I don't really need them and the side effects of widthdrawal are almost as worst as those of the medication.

Take care.

• Posted

Thank you for sharring! I cannot bealive that dr still prescribe this with ease without letting patients know about the side effects. another one in mu case are numb hands and feets during the night. to the point they become painfull. i 'll visit my dr next week and ask for a replacement .

Take care!

• Posted

yes to numb hands and feet, tremors, internal tremors and many besides. stopped taking bisoprolol over 11 months ago, although I'm a lot better i still get rebounds of horrible symptoms, just not as intense as time goes on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.