Signs and symptoms of something unknown

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what they think i should do. I've had this problem for about 7 months now. it started in february when i was getting a really strange feeling of being out of it. i clouldnt focus on anything, when a lot was going on around me, it was very surreal and almost had lime a sensory overload. This went on for a few days and progressivly got worse. i then got to the point where i couldnt even sit still because of this feeing and i ended up feeing extreamlyy sick. i went to the gp and tbey told me it was labrynitus which can last a few weeks and gave me tablets for dizziness which only worked a little bit. i had this feeling of a dull pressure, woozy/floaty feeling, a feelimg like you had been spinning around, got dizzy and then it was tour brain trying to get back to normal but it was that fuzzy feeling you get (not virtigo, nothing was actually spinning) it was just that feeing like you know you had just been spinning! if that makes any sense! this feeling was there constantly for 3 months. I had an mri during this time and everything seemed to be okay. i finally got better around end of april and i thought that was the last of feeling ill untill around middle of june the same thing happenes again but not for as long. The surreal feeling lasted a day or 2 but the wooziness feeling lasted for abother month. i then since then have had the same constand dull feeling on and off since then.some fays im good and some days its bad but i knownots always there. my vision is sometimes blurry and that can vary at times. im the worst person to look up symtpoms online so i see things like brain tunour and freak. Ive moved Gp twice bow for more opionions and have now been refered to ENT but that was 5 weeks ago. my dogtor at firsy said it was multiple scerosis which scares me a lot as a lot of the synptoms o feel i have. They then said it could be mineres disease but i dont have vertigo! its just vision amd head problems. I now have nonidea what to do and i keep harradong the doctor to see what is happening eith the referra but i get no where. ive also noticed when ive been having the surreal moments, if i were to have one beer, it would feel like ive had about 6 . Has anyone every had anything like this??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.