Simpe haemorrhoid cure!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am so excited I came across this new research how simple apples can help get rid of haemorrhoids. It involves putting a small 3cm cube of apple around the anus area for 3 weeks (overnight). This makes the vessels contract and the haemorrhoid shrivel up and die. And then just once a month maintenance. I was skeptical but wanted to give it one last shot before surgery,  in just a week I started noticing some changes. Its been a month and they are almost gone !! I had this issue since I was a teen so I am super excited and wanted to share. 

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

DrBart, when you say around the anus area what do u mean. Im just stupid i guess. I want to try this. Thank you.
  • Posted

congratulations DrBart..Can you please let me know how to do it. Is one supposed to keep a 3 cm apple inside his anus for all night? Can you please point towards where you discovered this remedy..Is there any specific kind of apple?

Please let me know.

thx

• Posted

What kind of Apple? How do you hold it in place? Did it make the hemorrhoid bleed because it was touching it?  How did you keep it in place if you had to get up in the night to go to the bathroom?  Thank you.
    • Posted

Twopies. I did smile when I read your comments but these are all genuine questions..
  • Posted

Hi that’s great I have the same questions as other here how to hold it in place which kind of apple?

• Posted

Hi are you a real doctor or just call yourself DrBart on this forum. How dud you find this out ?????
  • Posted

I have another great cure/ prevention tip: get a toilet stool to put your feet up on while going to the loo. It puts you in a more natural position and can help prevent straining/ piles/ fissures. You can buy fairly cheaply on internet. I’ve been using one for the last 7 months and have found it to be a complete cure. I even have a folding portable one that I keep in the back of the car and take on holiday. I can’t recommend them highly enough. It’s been a real life changer. 
    • Posted

Thank you. How bad were your hemorrhoids and how long did it take before you noticed a difference?
    • Posted

They were external and bleeding and so painful that I couldn’t sit/ stand/ walk, I spent 2 weeks in bed lying on my stomach and a 3rd week just barely getting around the house a bit. To start off with I found the stool difficult to get used to but I was so desperate I persevered. After about 4 weeks the piles were completely gone and no sign of them now. Going to the toilet is so much easier with the stool. No straining, it just feels easy. I even took the portable stool camping last week. I won’t go anywhere without it! I hope it works for you. Be patient and give it a bit of time, it’s well worth it. 
  • Posted

Hi Dr Bart, can you please elaborate on the apple cure?I am desperate will try anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.