Simple solution to test for post scabies

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had this horrible affliction for over two years.  I went to many doctors and they kept telling me I was over it (even though I was still getting sores and feeling the crawling feelings).  I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.  So I kept using the permethrin.  The problem with the permethrin is that some say it causes crawling feelings. In addition, you have to take the permethrin off (cause it's awful) after 24 hours (which gives the monsters a chance to come to the surface and start all over again.  I decided I needed to do something different to 1.) put on my skin full time and 2.) to test if it really was post scabies.  So I created a 50/50 mixture of olive oil and tea tree oil and apply it to my skin every 12 hours.  I kept this up for two weeks.  The crawling feelings went away and the sores stopped (full disclosure here, I was also using ivermectin at the time).  Also, one study I found stated that scabies will hide in your nail beds and under your fingernails and neither of the treatments will reach them (I used bleach to clean those areas).  

The reason this treatment is good for post scabies, is that if the permethrin is causing the crawling feelings, using the tea tree oil will get you away from the permethrin and let you know where you stand (without allowing the monsters to run roughshod all over your skin unaddressed).  If you have no more crawling feelings and the sores stop you'll know it was post scabies.

This is what worked for me.  I wish you all the best.  

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi everyone i was suffering from scabies over 1 year trust me crying and praying just for peace finally i get it 2 month no more itching i am happy for that .its easy to get rid of scabies treatment you will find it from Chinese skin clinic dont be shy tell them truth they give to me some pills i was using for one 1 month i was taking shower everyday changing clothes towels and finally i am free this thing left alot problems to me i cleqn everything i know how i get it i am sure from some dirty people at my site work quick to the Chinese clinic they was using special herbs

Good luck try it it cost around 80 pound

• Posted

I went to a Chinese medicine clinic a few weeks ago outside Portland and the woman had no clue.  She had to look up what scabies were on her phone.  She prescribed these pills that were supposed to clean out my system. Codonopsis Root Combo Dietary Supplement and Long Dan Xie Gan Wan Herbal Dietary Supplement.  Didn't work.  Do you know what pills they gave you?  There's a Chinese Medicine Clinic in San Francisco that I know would have known what to do and given me a true medicine. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.