simultaneous pain in the left arm and in the left side of the abdomen below the ribs

Posted , 3 users are following.

sometimes I have pain that occurs simultaneously in the lower abdomen below the ribs on the left side and on the left arm the pain is piercing and occurs for a few seconds and then passes does not happen very often but sometimes and is unbearableimage here is the location of the pain

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

that is the exact same spots I get my pain. Doctors don't know why or they just don't care not sure which it is. At first it came on every few days and only lasted for a short time. Now it happens more often and lasted much longer than before. I wish I could help you. I hope you find help soon.

• Posted

I'm not sure about the spleen. none of my doctors ever mentioned that. all of my blood work was fine except my vitamin d is low but it always has been. I've done research on my own but never really found enough about it.

• Posted

There is some possibility that you might be having some stomach infection. To assess the possibility of stomach infection try noting the time of the pain when it occurs after food intake. For example, it happens mostly after 2 hours of eating food in morning, or 30 mins after eating snacks. Or like it happens early in the morning.. etc. It is because food passes through the digestive system according to time. And when it comes into contact with the part that is infected, it produce gases, irritation and hence you start feeling pain for that part of time. Once it has passed through you will start feeling relieved. Just my own theory as I suffered it for a long time. I had got hpylori and similar symptoms occured with me.

• Posted

I start this pain more than 1 year and it doesn't happen to me often so I put it aside, sometimes it happens to me after food because I eat a lot, but there have been cases when I had an empty stomach, I have a problem releasing a lot of gas and with constipation, I don't know when these problems started

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.