Since Friday Iv had a headache. Now weakness down left side

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, im brand new here, so please do forgive me, im 26 and female. have 3 kids. never really had headaches in my life, just the odd one here and there. on friday i woke up with a one sided headache, right side, it was very bad and i slept on and off all day and by the evening the headache was gone wooop. thought nothing more of it. saturday morning woke up another headache same side, i also vomited 3 times and spent most of the day in bed again. sunday headache all day again. monday (yesterday) same, today headache again and early morning vomiting. i had to go and post a parcel so i put on ny make up and couldnt get my right hand to work to rub in my make up. i could move ky hand but not the small motions with my fingers. iv came back to my bedroom to rest and had such a strange numb sesation down my left side alsomost a weakness.

like i said iv never had headaches before except the odd one. iv done a covid test today which was negative. im a bit worried and scared. what could be happening? my headache is gone mainly but a fuzzy feeling is left behind whihc i can feel in my head. its so strange to explain but i do think headache will be back tomorrow its thwre when i wake up in the mornings and lying down often makes it worse or brings it back on

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.