Since hiv test

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since I had my 3 month hiv test and all other tests which was negative I’ve had two unprotected b**wjobs from two different people because I was seen as negative I’ve tried to move on and I know b**wjobs are low risk but my symptoms I’ve had from

The start a few are still there and have developed new symptoms I seem to have a mouth sore or ulcer every day, still lymph nodes few enlarged under neck, sometimes a bad Taste in my mouth little red lumps under armpit which come after my armpits weirdly sweat and smell which never happended before I have a lot of B.O I have bad skin especially round face which pimples every day and still from day 1 subherroic dermatitis Under my nose , muscle aches and weakness and what feels like muscle mass lost, have a skin tag between my legs which I could easily mistake for a lymph node I easily get chaffing from just general walking not sweating and when I go to the toilet it can take ages to wipe and a few times blood will be there and also since day one I have had black stuff coming out my nose with my mucus , you can check my previous posts from how the story started oh and I’ve also had protected intercourse in that time I’m still sure it’s hiv and it’s 5 months since the first exposure which started the symptoms now would it be worth getting tested again I go to the clinic and they act like it’s in my mind and doctors can’t find anything just need guidence and help because I don’t think some of the symptoms are mental 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same. I have been to coutless doctors and they keep telling me that its nothing and thats in my head. I have similar symptoms but differents ones as well. I have gotten tested but negative. I haven't even made my 3rd month mark so its even more stressful but I have heard that when you test after the 3rd month you should be good.

• Posted

WHat are the similar and different symptoms you have James and I know there’s a few of Us left in the dark about the results I am adamant but if it’s not that when what it is it some guy private messenged me other day saying there is things such as an ebv virus or cmv I look into

Those they are quite similar 

• Posted

First I had itching and burning during peeing. Then I had a red little dots around my foreskin and in the tip of my penis. Then I had abdominal pain like bloated feeling like if I wanted to go urinate but nothing will come out. Then I also had my penis feel numb for like a day or two and then it I felt it back. Then after that I had leg pain lower back pain and slight fever. My fever will go away after I slept It Off. At this point I will feel fatigued lot of irritation on my penis and no energy at all. After that all the symptoms have gone away the penis will come back every once in awhile but everything else has gone away. Now I have a sore throat that started behind my ear went down to my throat and it's more under my Adam's Apple at the moment. It's reddish all the way back in my throat and I feel discomfort all the time. There was like one day or two days where I had white patches on my tongue like rip paper on the back of my tongue but that has gone away as well. That is my status at this moment I have a sore throat that has lasted for 3 weeks and sometimes I have irritation and the tip of my penis.

• Posted

You didn’t have a flu at he start that lasted for 1-2 weeks then James if not then I would try to think of something else maybe hsv or hpv
    • Posted

They did not check me very well with herpes. They just glanced at my penis and said it did not look like either if those. My throat is red in the back and at this point its not getting better or worse its just there with discomfort.
    • Posted

Its been a couple days and I am still waiting for my results.
    • Posted

No the recent test I took is barley my 2nd month mark.
  • Posted

All the best mate
    • Posted

Results came out negativ but still not sure.
    • Posted

They reckon in uk hiv is 4 weeks with the testing so my clinic said 
    • Posted

If its not hiv it's something else painful.

• Posted

If It’s not then hopefully it’s treatable and easy to get over because every symptom I’ve had you can relate to hiv so I’ve been so scared this whole time I’m at 5 months now and don’t think they will test me again for that or anything else I’ve done one hsv2 test and that was negative but that was brought online 
    • Posted

You have been having symptoms for 5 months and still no diagnostic?
  • Posted

Well I did all my tests at 3 months but symptoms are still there but with new ones developing at 5 months there’s not one day I feel perfect 
    • Posted

That's what im stressed about. I test and test but everyone says im okay but i don't and idk what it is.

• Posted

I think antivirals would do it so I’m gonna try and demand to take 
    • Posted

I am still requestion things to get results.
    • Posted

That i am still trying to figure it out by asking doctors, looking it up and all that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.