Sinclair method milwaukee Wisconsin

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone, I haven’t posted in awhile, I had a little over 2 years alcohol free, but started drinking again in October, it has been ok so far,  I blacked out 1 time, I have been drinking occasionally Afraid I will blackout again, I’m interested in trying Sinclair Method, I called the phone number listed under Wisconsin, but have not got a return call, so wondering if there is a another doctor I could try

Thank you

🙏

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shannon,

The nearest to you I am aware of is in Madison.

Dr Timothy Juergens, 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison 608-256-1901

Is this the one you tried?

• Posted

PS Shannon.... Go Packers!!!

I am English but have been to Wisconsin and Milwaukee a number of times and absolutely love the Packers.  Bet you didn't expect to find that on a UK-based website, did you?  biggrin

• Posted

Joanna,

Yes, that is the number I tried, I left a message, never heard back

Wow you are a packer fan, so awesome 😊👏

I will try md proactive

Thank you 

??

• Posted

I am wanting to use the Sinclair Method to drink social, is this wrong, it seems most people quit on this method, I still have to go to the website to order the naltrexone

Thanks

• Posted

I used the telemedicine doctor...not sure if he's licensed in your state. But it was great and the call was quick and to the point.

• Posted

Well spotted Judge! biggrin

Yes, MD Proactive (dot) com are licensed to provide telemedicine in Wisconsin.

• Posted

I'm in a similar situation and also in the Milwaukee area. I'm trying MD Proactive, have you had any luck with the Sinclaire Method?

• Posted

PLEASE try TSM ...and yes the doctor listed on the website is the same I use. I live in FL. He is great but is hands off, which I so appreciate. It seems he has great respect with his patients and has decided to support, not to lecture/dictate to his patients. I have confirmed on a few occasions that he's in it for the long run, as I believe my 'extinction' will take at least 6 months to 18 months but I am committed.

Best place to buy Naltrexone is Costco and no, you do not need to be a member. Walmart 30 tb 50 mg= $130 and Costco 30 tb= $33....can't beat that.

Take control of the situation, I'm so trying, you can too. It's NOT EASY! 1 pill before drinking....that's it. If someone can't do that, they don't WANT to get help. I'm needing total help! Relapses etc. will happen but that 'super highway' is mending.

Please read "The Cure to Alcoholism" it is ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY INVALUABLE to this program!!! I truly mean that and say that with all my heart. READ THE BOOK! I am from Finland and genetically disposed to alcoholism! Let's fight for our lives! How this devil ever got a hold of us....well it was a slow and long process, so it will take a bit of time to rewire our brain! I'm in it for the long haul.

• Posted

What a well motivated and sincere reply. Well done😀keep trying and never give up. Great price at Cost Co! 33 is cheap.

• Posted

Thanks Robin...I truly feel it is a matter of life or death; I chose life. I cannot live this way anymore and my body is already giving signs that the long term abuse (which no one can see or notice) is beginning to show itself to me alone. So this is my last hope and I believe in TSM now more than ever after reading The Cure for Alcoholism. The scientific facts presented of over 70 clinical trials are incredible. But I know the USA system; it's ALL about the $$$$ mighty dollar so why would rehab places offer this method. They'd go broke. Imagine with this opioid crisis in the USA we could 'cure' it with TSM? With yes, that ONE LITTLE PILL ! But no, we detox, shame, when the brain is the one that must get rewired. UGH! The money we waste, the pain, sorrow, anguish MIGHT all be gone if the medical community would at least give this a try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.