Sinus dripping, headaches, difficulty swallowing.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies, another set of symptoms for the weekend, so depressing. Suffering from sinus dripping, neck and head pains, I sometimes lose my reflex to swallow, have burning tongue, left breast pains, right breast has milder pains, not sure how to deal with all this, luckily there is this forum to help us all. Feels like I'm losing it. Hope all this will pass soon.

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Hi Kadija

I am sorry you feeling so bad today... that was me on Thursday ... different set of symptoms but it effects you so... today has been a better day.. I live for the good days..

Sending you hugs

Tams

• Posted

im on day 8!of cycle i have head pressure and eye pressure sinuses were dripping this morning now stuffedbup eyes burning heavy weak legs pains in hips tired foggy feeling anxious want to cry feel agitated and mad too think im going crazy ughh neck pain too i started a diet last week a high protein one and few days i go i started feeling off

• Edited

I know, there's always something. I get the post nasal drip too, the sinus pressure which causes sinus headaches is the worst. It makes you feel dizzy and off-balanced. For the past few weeks I've been having achy joints in my fingers and toes. This is not a fun ride.

• Edited

I've had all you are describing. Difficulty swallowing is the worst. Hormones are powerful. Having a rough day myself. Always new symptoms. I pray for both of us! For all of us. xo

• Posted

Sorry to hear you are having these symptoms. I have got bad anxiety again! Haven't been on here for a while as thought i was out of the woods, it seems im back in the woods!!! I feel like im loosing it too 😦((. Im 55, last period was end September 2019

Now again i have that horrible feeling pmt, dreading type feeling, like im going to get another period!!! - I am tempted to go back to my GP and ask for HRT, i cant stand this!!! - im massively emotional, cry at anything! - bad tempered, (horrible to be around). Hair has gone like Marge Simpson!!! 😃..no grey yet though! - I naively thought that when your stopped your periods, the symptoms died down. grrrrr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.