Sinus hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am three weeks now after sinus surgery and still have bad pressure headaches and fatigue has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi I have never had any sinus surgery but have chronic inflammation in my sinuses. What kind of procedure have you had?

My sinus issue headache and fatigue stem from an auto immune disorder.

• Posted

Did you have the headaches before the surgery or are they new? The fatigue could be to do with the anaesthetic, it sometimes takes a while to get over it. Did you have antibiotics to take after? Do you know which ones? Some of these can cause extra problems.

• Posted

no headaches like this prior, these are pressure headaches on forehead, took amoxil for only one week and no other meds. i am still very congested so maybe this is the cause

• Posted

hi there. Im sorry for your trouble. How are your teeth and gums? I had trouble with what o thought was a sinus problem but it turns out it was a dead tooth that had been capped a while back and the root was dying causing simular problems to sinus pain. Just a thought. Hope I could help.

• Posted

I had sinus surgery in late June and I would say it took me a solid month plus or so to fully recover and feel like myself. I also experienced pressure headaches ans felt very fatigued so I would say that it's most likely pretty normal. If it goes on for much longer I would call your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.