Sinus Infection

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ive been suffering with a sinus infection for months, my left hand side ear popping etc and Ive just got one swollen gland now and prickly throat but have bad postnatal drip - please can someone reassure me this is the norm? with everything going on at the moment Im paranoid!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i wake up every morning with head pressure in the front and facial tension near my ears, Its been this way for the last month. No mucus, no cough.

I want to know whats going on here as well.

Do you feel lightheaded?

• Posted

I feel like you read my mind. I have VERY similar symptoms. I've had my sinus infection for about a month as well. My ears and glands are giving me the worst symptoms.

• Posted

I feel like you read my mind. I have VERY similar symptoms. I've had my sinus infection for about a month as well. My ears and glands are giving me the worst symptoms.

• Posted

With all that's been going on, yes, it's nerve racking but I've been having the same symptoms on and off for a few years now. I've been through numerous antibiotics and allergy medications as prescribed by my doctor. Just finished a week of antibiotics (Amoxillin). My doctor wants to try Prednisone on me next. Still suffering the usual sinus pressure, headache and ear aches like you.

• Posted

I have had sinus problems for the past 9 weeks. My head, cheeks, face and ears are painful, and feel full, particularly my left ear, which makes me feel really depressed. I also feel very tired and have no energy. My GP seemed to think I may have a Eustachian tube problem as well. I have an appointment with ENT but of course can't get there because of the Coronavirus emergency. It all seemed to be calming down until a few days ago when I decided to return to my singing exercises. It sounds ridiculous but singing seems to have increased the pain tenfold. I'm not sure why this should be. Also, I have noticed the symptoms seem to worsen in the sun. Anyone else noticed that singing and/or the sun increases the pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.