Sinus/nasal pressure/inflammation of some sort on only one side of nose.

Posted , 2 users are following.

A little over a year ago I started getting really stuffed up on what seemed to be on only side of my nose, it was on and off for awhile but eventually the mucus cleared and I was just left with this constant pressure in around my nose. Now everyday it is varying intensity of mostly pressure and sometimes pain. It almost feels as if a nerve is being pressed on. I have already went to my primary and an ENT and they didn't see any immediately visible abnormalities. The ENT was fairly confident that the issue was not related to my sinuses because the lack of sinus relate symptoms. Regardless he put me on flonase and told me to continue using saline rinses. Neither have these have really made any difference. Really not sure where to go from here, this is something that bothers me everyday and really just looking for any sort of advice.

Thanks in advance,

Brylin

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. Welcome to my world. Going through similar but for 2 years. Lots of nasal pressure. Left nostril sore, varies in intensity. Septum can feel pressure. Been on a bunch of sinus meds no luck. I also had sinus surgery b/c my left sinus had a cyst & low level inflammation incase that was the issue. So its been 1 month post surgery so I still have to heal.

Been to dentists incase it was a tooth. So check your teeth incase it is the culprit. Seriously teeth have a big impact if something is going on. Get a scan as well to check your sinuses to make sure you dont have anything going on. It stinks & honestly I went on this site a while ago & couldnt find anybody with a similar issue & recently saw some posts with nasal pain. Anxiety takes over when trying to get this all sorted. Hang in there! Dont give up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.