Sinus one side cant get unplugged HELP!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had sinus problems non stop for going on 9 months.

Been to now 3 ENT with no success. 2 "Clear" CT scans.

Deviated septum on right, sinus rinses, antifungal ointments, stopped taking antihistimines because I was told I have "Zyrtec"nose. Steroid Nasal sprays, humidifiers. NOTHING helps! I tried everything on the internet.Another month has gone by and still no help. It is really starting to get to me. Feels like there is something in my sinus cavity. When will a Dr. listen?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

sorry, I have no answers for you but I've been the same and for longer, just seen the ENT again and have some steroid nasal drops to try for a month!

A couple of months ago I had a course of two antibiotics at once and I was perfect (no nasal or sinus problems and didn't need my inhaler)

Are you UK based? I've not even been referred for a scan and feel all these medications are just masking and not sorting the problem.

I also have a deviated septum but this latest ENT appt, they said sorting that wouldn't make any difference?

• Edited

Google translator does not translate well, but nevertheless. Is your nose unable to breathe (bad breathing)? What does a tomography image show? Do you have polyps, swelling, changes in the normal structure of the sinuses? Nasal discharge? Do vasoconstrictor drops help you? When you run, walk quickly, climb up the stairs, doesn't your nose begin to breathe better? When you stand, sit, lie - how does your nose breathe in these positions? Does slow, gradual drawing of cold air through a closed sinus help you? You should not blindly trust doctors and do everything they tell you. Watch yourself, keep statistics of your condition. Only you need your health.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.