Sinus Pain, Bridge Of Nose Pain, Stiff Neck, Headache, Dizzy For A Week?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had sinus issues for about 6 months however it was not that bad and was intermittent.  Also would get pain bridge of my nose which no one knows whats up.  I do have a deviated septum though.

I have been on a steroid which really hasn't done much.

However the last week things have taken a turn for the worst.

My forehead and sinuses are constantly hurting.  The sides and back of my head are hurting.  Bridge of my nose hurts like someone punched it, stiff neck, and feel a bit dizzy.  I don't feel well and feel like Im fighting something.  If I push on my nose it hurts.

I went to the Dr. yesterday saying i was concerned about infection and brain infection.  Of course after being Dr. Google myself and read the stories I'm worried.  

According to him I had no flem, mucous, and no fever so it is highly unlikely that it is infection or brain infection.  

I did have a CT yesterday so it will take a few days to get results.  

Should I be worried about infection or brain infection?  Would I have to have a fever?

Would it get progressively worse?  When or if I should go to ER.

What should I do or not do? 

Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.