Sinus pressure n Chills for 3 weeks

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi...

having sinusitis and chills and general feverish for 3 weeks now. today is 4th day of Antibiotics. ( Amox) no improvement. was better 2 days back. some days are better. Chills comes when sinus pressure is maximum n get goosebumps. then when pressure goes down, i feel okay. so scared now. whats going on. History of sinusitis last year also but had fully recovered by day 13 with amox course. But this year wats going on. Is my immunity gone.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

i too get the chills when my sinuses are full of pressure, i get absolutely freezing.

i feel worse first thing in the morning then it calms through the day SOMETIMES. in the past i was taking a nasal spray every day but i now just take a decongestant with pain relief which does help, i also take an evening primrose supplement ever day .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.