Sinus tachycardia

Posted , 2 users are following.

For over a year now I’ve been dealing with this stressful situation.. every time I go to the doctor I get very nervous and my heart starts racing’s it’s almost as if I’m scared but I’m scared of the unknown and that makes me like get a lot of anxiety I’ve gone to the emergency room 3 times in the last year including once this year.. I got test done and they didn’t say much but the paper said sinus tachycardia.. I’m just tired of dealing with this anyone going through the same thing? I also don’t have any symptoms just get really nervous around doctors and blood pressure spikes. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Marco the only way to catch what your heart is doing is to wear a holter monitor. But and this should be no surprise.... you , me and about everybody else on here is an anxious person and is suffering from some degree of health anxiety.... this in my opinion is the source of the problem. Now I’m going to drink some hawthorn tea and listen to some calming music and go to sleep. Jim
  • Posted

You are not alone, I have no control over this, my heart thumps even if I,m relaxed and my blood pressure gets high. You are right it is a psychological thing, I,ve had this for decades, I don,t like being me and wish I was different but I am kind caring and soft, wouldn,t hurt anybody.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.