Sinus tracts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone have problems with tunnels under skin. I have them even inside my vagina .Have severe itching until I take something and clean them out. Please help I am getting more and more of these. Worried about I am going to have them everywhere

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I get tunnels under the skin as well. You need to see a doctor ASAP, especially where it is located. Trying to clean them yourself can lead to other severe infections such as staff. You made need that area surgically cleaned up and antibiotics.
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying back to me. So H.S. does our skin that bad. They itch so bad I have inside vagina on buttock under arms and breast. I have never been to doctor. I have got so depressed and angry I have did my own surgery . I don't know where to start with doctor.
    • Posted

I feel terrible you are going through this alone :-( I get them mostly under my breasts and in the armpits. I have had a couple in my groin area. The disease is in a more advanced stage when sinus tracks are present. Do you have a regular doctor you see? If so, ask them who they can refer you to that is qualified in treating this disease. This is VERY important for your health with this condition. Also, special diets seem to be helping people a lot with this. I heard on here to not consume any nightshades : potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, etc. The list is long, so I would encourage you to research that online. Keep in mind that potatoes can also be labled as dextrose and other names found in pre - packaged foods. It is a hard diet to follow. I did for 2 months and all if my lumps almost completely disappeared. And if you are in the U.S. don't consume GMO foods.
  • Posted

Hi I agree with Christina - you need to see a doctor.   Ask to be referred to a dermatologist for a firm diagnosis and access to the best treatment for you.  Do not try and deal with these yourself as sepsis can be a real danger.   You can also be in danger of getting cellulitis which is nasty.   HS is not something you can deal with on your own.   Ok?   x  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.