Sinuses gets worse from antidepressants

Posted , 2 users are following.

On every single one i have tried so far i get a pressure in my head and they all cause me the same side effects pretty much.

i have been on ADs for about 10 years prior and this headache only started last year and ever since every one I try i get some type of headache. it is in the sinuses area and it is really affecting my mood and minimizing the effects they usually had to lift my mood and help especially my GAD!

I have to also state that i took my lexapro not regularly for a period of about 12 months. Meaning i took it every other day or ever 3 days and i am thinking have i messed something up by doing so? all psych docs said no you could not have messed anything up but then every time I take ADs the pressure comes up or could they just increase pressure around the face so sinus symptoms flare up? if anyone has any idea or similar case please let me know! i am really struggling with this everyday!

thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

anyone have any input at all?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.