sinusitis Relief?

Posted , 3 users are following.

my mum keeps getting sinusitis the problem with this is : THAT SHE GOT ASTMA and one of her norse airways has clasped

she was in a coma in november till janurany with an ashtma attack plus infection in her lung

shes out now still weezing that she cant cough up at all / pain near her sinus

is there herbal or at home remdies i can try to ease it ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leahbabycake,

Sorry to hear about your mom's condition. Must be difficult for all of you.

As she has old problem, You might be knowing that asthma and rhinosinusitis coexist in allergic situations.

Did they check weather she has nasal polyp?

On medical ground with this severe condition with all the inhalers they might be giving steroids to your mother, which helps to keep allergy in control and will also help in sinusitis.

So please follow the medication routine correctly and for home remedies, Actually moist air can help the sinus and lung. So you can try humidifier with some eucalyptus oil in it.

And keep the humidity of home at optimum level.

As I am not expert in this, You can try homeopathy natural medicine, with some expert.

As I have seen one of my relatives kid had childhood asthma and some allergic conditions, But with homeopathy treatment he got very much better and it has been 20 years now, He feels fine.

With continuing medications, You can search for good homeopathy natural physician near you who has experience in solving these kind of problems. But the main thing is that naturopath should have the experience and expertise, That might help your mom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.