site been down for a couple of days

Posted , 2 users are following.

how is everyone doing?

Been on holiday to the States for past 2 weeks and was very surprised that the Wii reckoned I only put on 2lbs :shock: , bet it's ups it next week :evil:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi suza, glad it wasn't just me that couldnt get on!!!

How was your holidays?? i would love to go to the us one day, what part did you go to?

2lbs is a small price to pay i reckon so well done!!

I bought the kinect for xbox at the weekend as its OH birthday thursday and thats what he wanted - fits in perfectly with my dieting though as its gonna be a big part of my exercise, and i can tell you now its knackering, i have never sweated so much in my life lol!!! Gonna help shift some pounds i hope lol

Also have another goal to help my motivation, my brother proposed to his gf and she has said yes, so im gonna do my best to lose as much weight as poss so i can do some serious dress shopping lol

Hows everyone else!!

x

• Posted

We did the Orlando Disney holiday. had to get it in before the daughter turned 10 as have to pay adult prices for her after that.

2lb was a pleasant surprise as last years holiday I think I put on 8lbs :oops: so can't complain.

Let us know how you get on with the Kinect, really wish I could get motivated to do more exercise :cry: sure things would of moved a lot quicker and not be quite so saggy now.

Congrats to your brother & his wife to be, did they set a date?, since losing lots of weight must say that dress shopping is something that has been done here on a number of occasions :lol: and very enjoyable it is too

hope everyone else is doing well

• Posted

2lbs is fab, i went to egypt for a week 2 yrs ago and had recently started orlistat (for the first time) i took the hol off the tablets and i ate whatever i wanted whilst there and thought 'oh crap' on the plane home, weighed the next day and had only put on 3lbs which was gone and then some a week later smile

i tried getting on at various intervals over the weekend with no sucess so glad it wasn't just me lol

• Posted

Not sure if they have set a date yet, they have been on hols in spain, they are back today to shall find out soon :D

Im the same, motivation to do exercise is extremely low, i cant stand the gym, i did curves for a month and a half before starting the tabs, i hated it!!!! its so boring

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.