Sitting down making symptoms worse?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have symptoms of high cortisol and insulin resistance. These symptoms seem to get worse whenever i am sitting down. Like almost immediately when i sit down they get worse. Does anyone know why this is?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I actually do not understand. I have looked up both high cortisol and insulin resistance, and for both the consensus is there there are no short term symptoms for either, so what symptoms do you have when sitting down which you think are related to high cortisol and insulin resistance. I have insulin resistance and the only symptom i have ever had is abdominal weight gain.
    • Posted

Idk about insulin but i've read a lot of short term symptoms about high cortisol. High cortisol is less extreme then low cortisol so maybe you're thinking of low cortisol in terms of long term symptoms only. Anyways the symptoms i have are belly fat, cold hands and feet, sinus issues, unable to sleep properly, low tolerance to stress, skin problems, excessive thinking, fluid retention,heat intolerance, cold intolerance. Most of these symptoms get worse when i sit down. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.