Sitting in Tesco carpark crying

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've supposedly treating myself to a day out after cpn appointment didn't really happen. Sitting here crying feeling sorry for myself thinking of places to stop on the way home that I could just end all this heartache. I'm 50 miles from home there's a good high bridge over the estuary would work. Why do these thoughts keep coming back. Haven't even done any shopping at least I haven't wasted my money. Sorry folks I just can't deal with this .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Tina you need to go back to doctor if your medication isn't working. But in the meantime don't think of doing anything stupid, I have these feelings but they do pass after a while. Dean xxxx.
    • Posted

Hi Dean

I saw my psyciatrist on Friday and asked about the medication, they are happy with me on it so far and do not want to change it. they are trying to get me stable. then have other plans for me. Seeing him again this Friday. I know these feeling pass but they just come out of nowhere. does that happen to you too?

• Posted

Glad to hear your feeling a little better.And yes I get these feelings also, the feeling like there is no point in living and things are never going to get better,but those feelings pass.
  • Posted

please dont do anything silly i know how you must feel but try to get to se your doctor i wish i could give you a hug
    • Posted

I'm still sitting here a bit calmer, going to have to drive home, I just hate this feeling I just wish it would go away. I'll try and ignore the bridge while driving over it. I'm at the Dr tomorrow if they haven't f***** that up again like they did last week. I really appreciate a good hug thanks.

Tina x

• Posted

just keep that hug in mind.we are hear for you i know its only in words but sometime words can be very powerful your in my prayers
  • Posted

Look after yourself Tina, keep the feelings at a distance so you can say to yourself that acting on them is not an option. Give yourself credit that you took the steps to get out there even when things went badly. Can I ask are you working with anyone like an Occ Therapist who can be a bit more directive about things you need to do? I have personally had just a small amount of dealings with one from community mental health and it helped. I was in a cycle of not getting up properly each day and she gave me directions on breaking that. It has been hard but I have stuck with it for 20 days now. I've been in a similar place to you too so I know that things can begin to improve.
    • Posted

Hi all

Thanks for all your messages I am home safe and sound even though there were a lot of slow drivers on the roads doing my head in which hasn't helped but I did drive safely as I have been driving recklessly before so have to behave myself, but I;m still upset. Just got to stay off the alcohol this evening. 

I was doing ok when I was working and but after admission into hospital a few weeks back I have been all over the place. Still going to my classes at the gym and do get up before 10 usually. I just get these awful thoughts that appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason. 

That's great that you've managed to stick to your directions for 20 days keep up the good work. I was having to do at least one positive thing every day and keep a diary but again thats gone by the by. Maybe I should start that again. 

Thank you Dave for my virtual hug.

Another evening to go now. xx

• Posted

Please try and see your doctor and explain. Talk to your close friends about it. It happenes sometimes to me as well, crying often as if i wont get out of it but it pass after sometime

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.