Sjogrens & low-grade fever

Posted , 5 users are following.

About a month ago I developed some symptoms associated with SS (dryness, etc)...

I'm scheduled to see a rheum soon & possibly get some answers. Meanwhile, I started 

having temp spikes to about 99.3 every afternoon/ evening, although the day always begins around 98. I've read lots of the posts here but not much said about temp spikes so I'm wondering who else goes thru this & what is the duration (weeks, months, etc).

I am 60 y.o male

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI ron I am always feel the cold so don't have high temp spikes just drop In temp spikes so I can help with this im afraid but im on a fb forum called sjogrens uk and there are quite a few men on there that have sjogrens and I get lots of information from the forum as there is always somebody who will have similar symptoms. Im 67

• Posted

Christine, is it BSSA? They want 30 pounds for an overseas member to view the forum. I dont know how much

that is in US currency nor do I know if they take US credit cards?

• Posted

Its called sjogrens support UK and its free to join. Never pay to join any group
  • Posted

Ron, everyone on earth's temps vary throughout the day on a pretty regular, personal schedule and that's most likely what you are seeing. Late afternoon/early evening is a common time for spikes.

Might still mean something tho I don't know what.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.