Sjorgen syndrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi im sophie and im 17 years old. when i was 15 i started having problems with vomiting non stop and fatigue. i lost 9 kilos and couldnt eat or drink anything without feeling sick or throwing up. i also started to experience alot of pain during intercourse and vagainal dryness. this has been going on for 3 years now and it is not getting better. from today i walk around always feeling sick with a lot of fatigue and wanting to vomit and its hard for me to eat properly. finally they found out in my blood after 2 years that i have sjorgen syndrome because my mum also has it. i also have huge suicidal thoughts from this because every moment of my day the feeling on wanting to throw up does not go away . i cant even talk or drink water because i want to throw up. if anyone can relate or have any tips please message me!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi sophie14952,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

If you are based outside of the UK.

The Samaritans is a UK based charity, but they also have suggestions for how you can access help in other countries.

Please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Patient

• Edited

i have sjogren and much more . the good news is that is the mildest of autoimmune syndroms. i never heard vomiting with sjogren. maybe is due to something else. dont worry about sjogren .if you have any questions please try me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.