skin allergies

Posted , 7 users are following.

my son is 12 years old he has almost for 5 years allergies on joint area such as hand legs  and all the time he is ethching and skin gets dry  and gets thich , he suffer doctores give him  allmedicine such as koroton but its helps just few month after finish medicine start again , i need help what should i do pls tell me if you need i can send picture thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My grandson was younger than twelve, he was about four from what I recall.  He had been getting rashes for quite some time and his mother would put cream on them, face, hands, body etc.  I don't know what prompted her to do it but she started giving him soya milk instead of cows milk and it cleared up and hasn't come back.  This may be coincidence but another example I can give you is that my husband went on a diet where he had to cut out all food for a month and just drank powdered milk shake type food but the shakes were made with water and not milk.  He had to cut out all dairy foods and he found that the itching and sore rashes he had had on his feet for years disappeared very quickly and like my grandson, his never came back.   So, having told you this, have you thought about it being caused by diet, milk perhaps?  You could maybe try cutting out milk and dairy foods for a couple of weeks to see if it makes any difference.
  • Posted

He is still young so you may be able to stop it in good time. No more tablets or creams from doctors - as you say, it only works for a short time so is not good enough! Ask doctor for Allergy Test on your son to see if he is allergic to dairy, wheat, grass, etc. If doctor says no, go to another doctor! He must be tested so you know what to avoid for him. Use Virgin Coconut Oil on his skin and clean his gut with probiotic tablets/liquid. Look on line: "Natural cures for dry/itchy skin" and give your son a good healthy diet (organic fruit/veg/meat) and be patient with him. SOMETHING is IRRITATING him - might even be down to soaps and detergents!!

X

• Posted

Hi Samira,

I agree with the other posts. It could be an allergy or an allergic reaction to something in his environment. It may be both. Here is more information on the topic https://patient.info/health/food-allergy-and-intolerance . Do try to go back to your GP and get your son an tested. In the meantime try using different laundry detergents and bathing soaps. If you have the time, do post an update on your son's condition.

• Posted

Try Pure Potions creams.  They are very good and have worked for m,any people including me!

I have had various bouts of eczema over the years, and am now careful to only use non-bio washing powders.

The suggestions by previous people seem perfectly reasonable, but i thought i would add the Pure Potions as they are a small company so you might not come across their products otherwise.  The have a websiote and i believe you can buy their products in many indepenedent health stores and  Holland and Barrett.

Hope that helps.

Max.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.