Skin discoloring

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been having this for almost a year now, no pain, itching, or irritation. It's just there and I'm very desperate to know what it is . image

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Do you have similar spots on any other body part?

It could be a mild case of vitiligo or the result of a bruise. Nothing much to worry here, as long as it doesn't cause any symptoms or spread any further.

Please consult a dermatologist for proper diagnosis, and treatment ( if needed).

• Posted

That's the only place i have these spots. It started as a little dot that was a little more pale than the rest of my skin down there. Then it just came to be two spots on my skin. It hasn't spread since then

• Posted

Okay... then there's nothing to worry about. If it starts spreading any further or you find similar spots on your body, then a visit to the dermatologist is warranted. There are treatments available to reverse/treat such problems in their early stages.

• Posted

Do you know the names of any medication I can suggest my doctor to prescribe me?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.