Skin infection

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, 

I am posting some pictures of a skin infection I have had on my toes, toenails and soles for about 6 months now. It's spreading to my finger nails and palms now. The area below the skin fills up with a serum and there are tiny dots as can be seen in the pictures. I have tried all sorts of anti fungal ointments and was also on lamisil anti fungal 250mg for 2 months but the condition didnt really improve. Can someone please help me diagnose what the problem is? Thanks a lot

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you consulted your GP?

• Posted

Hope you follow all rules to keep your feet healthy,to prevent further infection.
  • Posted

Please be adhere to healthy diet and lifestyle.
  • Posted

Please be adhere to healthy diet and lifestyle.
  • Posted

It looks like a combination of athlete's foot and some long standing toenail fungus but many things can mimic athlete's foot so you really should have that checked out. Does it itch, burn, do occasionally little red bumps break out? Those things are common with athlete's foot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.