Skin infection

Posted , 2 users are following.

About a week ago I started having serious hemorrhoids, which isn't uncommon for me but these ones were extremely painful. I was constantly taking sitz baths about 5-6 times a day for a few days to alleviate some pain. Not really sure if the hemorrhoids are related to the infection just wanted to add that. I then noticed an ingrown hair (possibly a cyst or pimple) starting to ooze. The next day there were a few tiny blisters next to it and the ingrown hair had scabed over. Then the next day I had the same tiny blisters, (picture inserted) on the back of my leg right below my butt cheek. The ones right next to my genital region are now almost gone but the ones on my leg remain. One doctor said probably staph and gave me an antibiotic. Another doctor I saw said genital herpes but said I can stay on the antibotic anyway.. Now today I noticed a large cyst in one of my nostrils that is making it slightly hard to breath. Any idea of what is going on with me?

No fever, just been getting some headaches and feeling tired (could be from antibiotics).

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.