Skin is burning

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have no idea why but recently i wake up and my hands and feet itch this horrid burning itch. once i scratch it gets worse. hands and feet sweel and get itchier. it spreads to the rest of my body. i end up itching everywhere. any ideas?!?!?!?!? No visible rash. No skin disease. ???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was itching for about 4 years before I discovered what was wrong. It was the soles of my feet that were worst

I'll add to this tomorrow

• Posted

Have you checked the obvious things, like your washing powder [or whatever you use] and body wash etc.? Have you changed brand recently?

Have you been to see your GP?

10 years ago, I discovered that I was allergic to formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers and now avoid them like the plague! I am quite an expert at reading labels!

In about 2010, I started to itch again, this time I have an autoimmune disease.

The itching is very draining especially when it happens at night.

You need to see your GP and probably ask to be referred to a Dermatologist

• Posted

Only a blood test initially can reveal any abnormality in your system.

Ask to test for urea, creatinine, UPCR.

Best wishes.

• Posted

To help with the itching, wash with 1/2 part of wine vinegar and 1/2 part of water it helps.sorrry my english

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.