Skin of Penis Head is worrying me! Help me ( pics) paranoid for 4 months now

Posted , 4 users are following.

am a 27 years old make with sexual activity history , got this weird things on my penis and i am not knowing what is this , all std test were negative including biopsy from my penis head skin . tried all medications (anti fungal - anti biotic - anti inflammatory - anti allergic etc) nothing works and sometimes you hardly see it and sometimes it shows like the picture below ) can anyone identify this !! been like this since 01-08-19 (august 1st) .

seen alot of doctors but my situation is the same .

noticed it after unprotected Oral (Finished oral and cleaned with dirty tissue , and went to shower and saw redness around opening when entering shower (30 mins after contact ) )

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Just the beauty of aging. i was in this same boat 2 years ago at that age. Freaked out cause it used to be smooth in texture, now all wrinkly and sad looking lol. I, like yourself went to the ends of every resource from testing, 10 panel exams, blood work, cremes, etc. All negatives and the cremes didnt do anything either. WELCOME TO ALMOST BEING 30!

• Posted

Wow man , i did HSV1, HSV2 (doctor gave me herpes cream eventhough the tests was negative ) HIV 1 , HIV2 , HEP B , HEP C , VDRL ...i searched online and whatever test appeared i took it ! all negative and the doctors ( General Doctor , Urologist , Dermatologist) always say it looks normal and healthy but it changed !! I know it did its my penis at the end you know .

Now it gets red and dots appear anytime i masturbate or friction appears , i am engaged (after the incident ) and i live abroad so i took oath not to cheat on my fiancee , i masturbate from time to time to ease the pressure and this happened !!

Anyway i just think about it too much specially that i do not want to have something and will ruin up my relationship ...

I just pray you are right ...

Thanks mate .

• Posted

Backlight the head of your penis with a flashlight, and with clean fingernails, pinch one of those tiny spots. If it starts to hurt, stop.

If it doesn't, then you might see a tiny thread pop out. I think they're hookworms, or pinworms. If you see any thread/worm/hairlooking things, I'd imagine they've found a home at the tip of your urethra.

One of your photos shows a hyper pigmented ring around the opening, then a slightly raised line going down to the rim.

I know this sounds messed up, but that's where I'd check.

• Posted

This is what I mean. Notice the thread like thing.

I don't think men have hair follicles on the heads of penises.

• Posted

I think i know how i got it , i needed a tissue badly , and i searched in the car i found one under the driving seat , it looked clean to me because it was dark and i used it to clean my penis ... dumb i know ...

Anyway , if someone stepped on the tissue and i used it to clean it may contain some parasite for sure (specially hookworms ) i live in an exotic country ...

But my question is , its like there for 4 months now . Is it possible to stay and survive ?

Wow man i don't know how you saw this hair looking thing on my pictures but everything is possible because really i have given up for this ! its just not going away.

• Posted

Thanks Stephen , but who should diagnose this condition ? and how to get rid of these hookwarms because i can see something like threads but not sure if from underware maybe or its hookworks but there are very thin threads like extremely thin i can remove by my finger without pinching . because i cant feel the dots to pinch its like dots .

does these hookwarms cause hyper pigmented ring around the opening ?

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.