Skin Paracites Doctors want listen

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been suffering for almost a year. I've been treated like a drug addict my kids were even drug tested by ER departments. So I purchased myself 2 different compound microscopes so I could try to figure this out myself because my whole family is afflicted. I am being effected the most because of my auto immune disease. I want to post some pics because I have been taking sample from myself for almost a year now so I have over 6000 document slides and Skin Pictures. Please any help is welcome. imageFile size is too big

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Angela! What are your symptoms? I see your pic. Are you referring to that big long thing? Can you post other pics?

• Posted

I'm suffering with extreme skin condition that started nearly 6 mo. ago. I have black specks coming from skin that create lesions that will not heal or take forever. Nausea insomnia exhausted. seems like my skin calls are multiplying too fast I'm constantly rubbing tons of dead skin black dead skin no matter how many times I exfoliate it's still tons. Eye infections that want go away. Lesions that look like moles and bruises. These things are in my blood my urine my stool and my lung mucus. My lungs feel like they are gonna shut down at any moment.

• Posted

Hi Angela. Do can you post other pics? Have you looked into Morgellons? There are a few websites dedicated to Morgellons research. I believe one is in Oklahoma. Google search it. There are pics on there along with symptoms etc. I believe it could be that.....however I am not sure. DO NOT go to a DR. and mention the word Mogellons! They will blow you off and label you as delusional!!! They are ignoring this problem and have no clue how to treat it. Change your diet. Stick to Organic & whole foods only. DON'T eat ANYTHING processed. Start doing cleanses, colonics, take REAL vitamins to boost your immune system. Go to place that offers Infrared Sauna. Do that (if you can) a few times a wk. I believe we are all infected. Our bodies just manufacture the symptoms differntly. There are many youtube videos on cleansing & colonics. Research them as well. I believe in the past 2 yrs they found a link between Lyme disease and Morgellons. Good luck & keep in touch!

• Posted

why are my post being deleted? I cant post my own pics I took and own?

• Posted

Hi Angela....Wow....I don't know what that is.....I will tell you there is a place in Arizona called (I think) Parasitology Center. If you can get a prescription (some states require that) and place an order with them for a kit. You can then mail samples to them to find out what exactly it is. They will send you back a report. Double check w/ them in case they have changed their requirements. So i am assuming that pic you took is from under a microscope? Also i stumbled upon some info doing my own research, there is a nematode called a Horsehair worm. Google that as well. I don't know why you are being silenced on this site......If you have to...msg me.

• Posted

New skin lesions

Also thank you so much for the information I'm going to look into that ASAP. I will keep you posted on what the outcome is. I have over 6000 Videos and Pics i took samples every day for the last 6 mo. so I'm thinking about starting a blog to help others that may be suffering. And maybe bring awareness so that people dont have to suffer for so long without treatment. It's so disturbing that our physicians want even consider the thought of a parasite without being treated like a drug addict or a delusional mental patient.

• Edited

I have this exact same thing!!

• Posted

I have this too - every symptom you've described. I'm tired of being ridiculed, belittled, and dismissed by healthcare professionals so i just suffer with it....although, it seems to be getting progressively worse. hope you find something ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.