Skin Problem

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm facing acne problem from nearly one year.

I've tried many skin care products but all in vain.

Anyone got a solution to the problem?? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi , your gonna have to go and see your doctor , acne is some times caused through hormones nothing you buy over the counter will work ... my son had it quite bad we,d get on top of it using would you believe with coal tar soap but if he got a lot of stress it would get very bad  ask your doctor for a cream called EPIDUO 0.1%2.5% GEL...it works pretty good but it does tend to dry your skin out  plus it goes red when applied so only just it before bed we was given tablets  called LYMECYCLINE  as well but never used them , but its not a complete cure but it helps good luck
  • Posted

hi I agree to go and see your doctor and it's way past time you did.  You could also ask them to refer you to a dermatologist as they are the experts in skin conditions.

Wait first to see if prescription treatment can help you.  This is stronger than you can buy over the counter.  x

• Posted

First things first, you have to drink water. We tend to drink less water in the winter because we turn to hot drinks like hot chocolate and mulled wine –tis the season after all- but don’t forget that your skin needs hydration from the inside, out. A little warm water can be very refreshing and hydrating at the same time. Add a slice of lemon or orange for extra taste.
  • Posted

use garlic on ur skin before sleep. it is natural home remedy for you.
  • Posted

You should see your doctor! Acne is the problem that a lot of people face. No worries.
  • Posted

Hi, acne problem is pretty common as it affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years. But I afraid, you are making a mistake by trying too many skin care products. Because these chemical based products gradually damage your skin and consequently, early aging signs may appear on your face even in your mid-30s. Then you will look for early age fine lines & wrinkles solutions. 

So, I would suggest that you should try super effective home remedies. They are always beneficial for the skin. If you still don't get any result, consult a dermatologists. Because only an expert can give you proper guidance and suggest a product that is appropriate for your skin type. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.