Skin Problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hai fellows, i am new to this forum. I am suffering from skin problems. Can anyone suggest any skin care home remedies to improve my skin.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sugar, dairy and alcohol are all bad for acne so if you can cut down or cut out those from your diet you may see a difference. Take a multivitamin and mineral tablet every day, lack of certain vitamins and minerals can make your skin worse. Keep hydrated by drinking lots of water. Try and get a bit of sun on your skin and don't use any oil based creams or face washes. Face wash with salicylic acid in it is good. Also salicylic acid tonic and face masks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.