Skin rash do I have any HIV risks

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageon december 6 have protected sex with a sex worker and have only rashes on my neck and hand and chest no other symptoms , am i at hiv risk , the comdom didnt broke or anything image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It is not HIV rash and you are fine.

No need to worry.

• Posted

this bump just appear , do you know what bump is this ? or am i really no risk of hiv ?sorry to bother

• Posted

You are not at the risk of contracting HIV as what you described sounds no problem with me, the condom did its job.

The bump could be a skin tiny infection, I will develop it if i did not drink too much water or eat too spicy.

It is not HIV related sign.

Regards,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.