Skin Related Problem

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey, What is the name of this thing got on my skin? and How to get treatment of it?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Looks like a small friction blister.
    • Posted

      Try 100% Teatree aromatherapy oil (Thursday Plantation brand) rub.... or soak feet in a Bowl of Warm water with 4 drops of TTO in the water.
  • Posted

    Hi Oracle101

    If its painful and sore its prob a blister...if its not sore its prob a fungal infection......

  • Posted

    That is one of 2 things I'm 100% sure it's either a skin tag or a dormant blister neither of them is serious so don't sweat it. As far as treatment skin tags can't be treated it's more less extra skin sometimes they fall off and sometimes they don't but like I said no need to worry either way and well blister just give it time it'll go away. By the way just for peace of mind Im a health care professional and have been for about 10 yes so you can trust what I'm saying. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.