Skin stinging and soreness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi..I've had a stinging sensation mainly on legs and arms for nearly 3 mths now and it's gettting me so low and anxious. i can alao get it on my tongue, lips, mouth, face and back like I'm sitting on cactus spines which feels sore and hot. I've tried antohistamines, had bloodwork etc but nothing showing really apart from raised IgE and its still bad . It does ease off sometimes but returns a few days later. I'm due to see a neurologist soon but in the meantime wondered if anyone else has this?

I am a chronically anxious person but there doesn't seem a pattern to this stinging and anxiety although it can make it worse.

I do get mottled skin when it starts, pinkish network looking skin. Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi there - Does it feel like a little bit like a sunburn on your legs? If so, i have been battling that for a year & 1/2 - i also get it on my chest, back & forearms - Dont waste your money, havent been to any dr who could tell me what it was & i have spent thousands - the only thing i keep coming back to is this forum where woman have had similar experiences - i sincerely wish it would stop like all my other symptoms - i hope you get answers -

• Posted

Hi Deborah..yes it does! but I also get prickling/Stinging on legs,arms and face. Do you get any rashes? I seem to get pink mottled skin. It truly is interfering with my life and making me so anxious as it's very uncomfortable.

• Posted

also it can feel like I've just shaved my legs and put jeans on if you know what I mean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.