Skin Tag, Mole or Warts?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi..I a little bump on top of one my butt cheeks..that started to grow since 2022..its kinda like a tag since its like hanging but its growing bigger and circle in form..it does hurt sometimes..like the whole legs where its located hurts...does anyone knows what is this????

Thanks!image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Not a mole. I think its either a skin tag or wart but as its growing and causing you some pain do see your doctor or a dermatologist who can give you a proper diagnosis. It can be removed.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply, no I haven't, as i thought it as skin tag as well. It's soft... as when I pressed it its like a foam..the texture is smooth..not rough surface..but it sometimes cause mild pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.